Who Will Empower Center Serve?
Established high school programs and the Move on When Ready dual-enrollment programs offered through partnerships with the University of North Georgia and Lanier Technical College will allow EC3 to provide high-demand skills for high school students and adults from Jackson County and the surrounding areas.
EC3 also will provide post-baccalaureate opportunities for individuals seeking new skills or a career change after earning a college degree.
Students will engage in authentic, integrated, work-based and service-learning experiences that simulate the professional environment.
- Exploring and refining technical skills will be emphasized, as will the soft skills valued in all professions and industries, including:
- Appearance and professional image
- Attendance and punctuality
- Attitude and respect
- Discipline and character
- Oral and written business communication skills
- Organization and responsibility
- Productivity and academic performance
- Self-management and time management
- Social media ethics
- Teamwork and work habits